TrimVentures is capable of retaining your current website's format and updating the text and graphics when necessary. Out of date websites lose alot of business, maintain it's quality by keeping your information fresh. We are available for keeping your information up-to-date so you don't have to worry about trying to do it yourself or training one of your staff members.
Keep your website up-to-date with:
- Keeping the homepage fresh for return customers
- Products/Services changes and additions
- Updates to your calendar or events lists
- Add breaking news or upcoming events
- Add photos, graphics, graphs and charts
- Text re-writes and improvements (deleting old information)
- Testing and fixing links and page upload time
- Updating Email information (forwarding)
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- The creation of new pages, page swapping, or the deletion of major page content and replacing with all new content. (Adding new pages will be billed according to current per page price.)
- Redesigning the layout of the website (backgrounds, headers, sidebars, etc.)
- Repairs after attempted updates by Client
Why use a Website Maintenance Service?
You will have a web expert at your fingertips whenever you need one with no need to train your cousin how to take care of it. You have enough to think about while running your business or ministry without having to worry about figuring out how to get your new information on your existing website.
Have you ever gone to a website and it said “Last updated August 2003.” That was 5 year ago! Websites are an important investment. Maintaining the authenticity and life of that investment is important. Your customers need to know you still exist and need to know current information.
The First Step
Download the Maintenance Agreement Form. Email to email@example.com or fax (912-865-9812) the completed form. You may decide between paying monthly or paying yearly.
Pricing Details: Select from the available pricing packages:
Monthly: $65 per hour. There is no limit as to the amount of hours billed each month to allow for flexibility in amount of changes needed. When no changes are made, the client will not be billed. The client will be billed on the last day of every month via PayPal invoice or by email invoice to be sent back by mail according to Client’s preference.
Yearly: Prepaid: $700 per year. Saving you $200! Approximately $58 per hour. Prepaying guarantees 12 hours of work for the entire year. The Client may use 1 hour per month or several in one month and none the next from the date of signing the Maintenance Agreement Form. Using over 12 hours in one year the Client will be billed $65 per hour thereafter.
All changes will be completed within 24 hours! All you need to do is email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us with the details of your changes. You'll recieve an email notification of the completed changes and you will be able to view your changes within 24 hours! We guarantee it.